Monday, January 29, 2024

Word Art Wednesday Weeks #631 & #632

Today's card started with a beautiful Bible verse from Word Art Wednesday. This one really spoke to my heart this week. I've had some medical issues come up, and I think everything's all right now, but going through stuff can be scary. It's times like that that I really need to trust God, not just in this life but for the next. That's what I love so much about this verse is that it reminds us that, yes, we will have tribulation in this world, but to be of good cheer, for Jesus has overcome the world. Even though I'd rather not have any tribulation, it doesn't seem to be the way it works. But what a comfort Jesus gives us!

Anyway, I'm just getting this card in at the last minute so I decided to go totally digital with it, and to keep the assembly simple. I just trimmed it and mounted it on a piece of Wild Wheat Card Stock by Stampin' Up! 

Thanks so much to everyone over at Word Art Wednesday for giving us all a great reminder from God's Word!

Be sure to check out their wonderful website every other week for some great inspiration. And here's their word art if you'd like to use it:

And if you'd like to use my design for your own personal use, here it is. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 


I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this and I am delighted to see that you've created a freebie from it! Thank you so much! I'm currently working on a scripture journal, and I also regularly send uplifting scripture cards to my parents, so I am truly grateful for your design! Will definitely be using it, THANK YOU!!! May your blessings be multiplied!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad to know that you'll be using the digital print. I love creating things and when others use them too, it really makes me so happy. Thanks again for stopping by and for your comments! :)

      Delete