Monday, January 29, 2024

Flowery Philippians 4:4 Card

Here's a sweet, flowery card that's a great reminder for someone who loves the Lord. I think Philippians 4:4 can sometimes be a difficult verse, especially if someone is going through something very difficult. I don't want to throw this verse around too carelessly. Although it is what God's Word says, I want to always use the right scripture at the right time.

After printing out the artwork at FedEx, I trimmed it and mounted it on a piece of black card stock. Then I laid some black lace sticker tape on the top and the bottom, mounting the framed piece on top. It's finished off with 5 inexpensive rhinestones from Michaels.

Since this card is a little bigger than usual (mine here is 5.25 x 7.25), I'm mailing it in a clear envelope. Because of the envelope and the rhinestones, I'll have to put a "non-machinable" rate stamp on it. They cost a little more, but it's fun to send something that's so colorful for everyone to see.

If you know someone (or you yourself) like this, feel free to grab it and use it!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one too! Will be adding it to my scripture journal and making a card as well!
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete