Sunday, March 17, 2024

Psalm 118:24 Rejoicing in the Day

This image is sized for a 5 x 7 in print form.
Do some days seem just so mundane? They certainly do for me. Some days I just want to get through it and hope for a better tomorrow. And the funny thing is, there’s nothing wrong with this day. I’m just  taking it for granted and not even realizing the beauty that it holds.

This verse encourages me to come up a little higher and truly rejoice in each day. Even the mundane ones!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center.
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of our favourite scriptures and we love to say it on a beautiful day but we also say it on not-so-beautiful days. This is the first scripture that hubby and I memorized. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment warms my heart! This is such a beautiful verse. I'm so glad you shared with me! :)

      Delete