Saturday, March 16, 2024

65 Years Birthday Card

A friend at church requested a birthday card for a dear friend of hers who will be turning 65 this year. When I need a card for a birthday with a specific number on it, I usually go to Stampin' Up!'s "Number of Years" stamp set. I love it for several reasons. First of all, the rustic nature of the numbers is so warm. I also have the coordinating dies. So if I want a more bold look, I just use the die rather than the stamp and die. So versatile! I also like the sweet sentiment that goes along with it: "the number of years the world has been a better place because you're in it." What a wonderful sentiment to send to someone.

My complete supply list is:

  • SU! Number of Years Stamp Set and Dies
  • Pink Paislee Paper from Paige Evans (front and reverse)
  • SU! Balmy Blue Card Stock
  • SU! Melon Mamba Card Stock
  • SU! Blueberry Bushel Ink
  • Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Dies
  • Dollar Tree Dots

Using pretty patterned paper is one of my favorite things to do. It's such an easy way to make a cute card with not a lot of effort. But I still think that this one will be much appreciated by both my friend and hers!\

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment