Friday, March 1, 2024

Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenge

Here it is, March already! 
Easter is almost here and it's time for another Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenge. This time I chose column "B" and included the elements: Frame, Shaker and Clean & Simple.

Shaker cards aren't something I'm too good at making, so this was a really a challenge for me. Truthfully, this card took a lot longer than I thought it would, but I like the look and it's fun to have an interactive card to give to someone.

I also stepped way out of my comfort zone by using teal ink and cardstock rather than a traditional green.

My complete supply list is:

  • White Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay Ink
  • Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Bloom & Grow Stamp Set
  • Reverse Confetti Sentiment
  • Darice Embossing Folder
  • Acetate Sheet
  • Iridescent Confetti

We would absolutely love it if you stopped by over at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenge and played along with us. There are many choices on this card, but keep in mind that you have to choose one column and go up and down that column only. FREE spaces are always helpful too! We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment