Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designing!

Well I'm so excited to once again be the guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday! I really love their site and their commitment to share God's love. It's a joy to be part of their lineup this month.

The scripture this week is from Habakkuk 3:19 that says "The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places." How wonderful that He gives us the strength to walk in the places that He has for us to go. That gives me so much comfort today. Life is rarely easy, but knowing God is there makes it a bit easier.

My card started with this scripture. I had it printed at FedEx on their standard paper. Then I cut the paper at 5.5" tall and trimmed the sides. Then I stamped and colored my floral image leaving a little room for the pink edge and black and white background to show. Here's my complete supply list:

  • Word Art Wednesday Scripture
  • Stampin' Up! Petal Palette Stamp Set
  • SU! Basic Grey Ink
  • Copics RV14, R81 and G82
  • BoBunny Tuxedos & Tiaras Patterned Paper
  • Michaels Pink Card Stock

Well that's it for this card. I'm so thankful that you stopped by today, and I'm so grateful for Word Art Wednesday letting me be their guest designer for the month of March! Be sure to get their word art either down below here or on their website too. It's a beautiful scripture that will be a blessing to anyone who reads it! We'll see you next time over there too!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Barb! I love your card! beautiful coloring and I love that the verse is the Star of the card!! Have a great Day, Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the sweet pink flowers with the elegant black paper. Such an elegant frame for the verse.

    ReplyDelete