Friday, March 22, 2024

Bunny Trio


Here are three super easy to make Easter cards. For each of these I just printed out the images, trimmed them down and mounted them on card stock. The twine and rhinestones add additional accents. And I left one plain-perfect for that guy who doesn't like a lot of fluff.

On two of them you'll see crosses. I love bunnies, chicks and eggs, but frequently put crosses on the cards as well. It's a subtle reminder of the true meaning of Easter.

Here are the free digis. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy these freebies! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment