Friday, March 29, 2024

Another Timeless Tulips Card

Earlier this month I made a card using the Timeless Tulips set from Stampin' Up! Since I always stamp too many flowers and leaves, I had a pile laying on my craft desk. I couldn't just throw them out so I made this card.

What I really love about this one isn't so much the card, but the colorful slimline envelope that it's going in. Envelopes are something that I always seem to need, so I picked up this pack from Amazon and I'm really happy with them. And at $10.00 for 50, it's a great deal. It's a little bright, but that's perfect for spring, or anytime we want to brighten up someone's mailbox. 

The inks I used were Stampin' Up! Pineapple Punch and Parakeet Party. The sentiment is an unknown one that came as part of a birthday greetings set that I picked up at a yard sale. That sentiment is stamped in Olive Grove from Memento.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment