Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Another Word Art Wednesday Guest Design

Well Once again I’m honored to be a guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday. This second challenge in March has a Bible verse as always, but I chose to forgo that this time in order to use a stamp that I had by their sponsor Trinity Stamps.

My stamp, says "You are not alone, not ever. I am always here for you." It's an older, discontinued stamp by Trinity, but after visiting their website, I noticed that they have several others similar to this one. They're single stamps that have really encouraging words on them. They're 3" x 4" in size and run about $7.99. Such a good deal!

I colored mine with Copic Markers and added some paper and embellishments to get the above card. I tried to keep it looking like Easter, but this is one that could be sent any time of year.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Trinity Stamps "Not Alone"
  • Memento Sweet Plum Ink
  • White Card Stock
  • Copics RV52, RV55, GB11 and YG17
  • Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana Card Stock
  • Plum Card Stock (Michaels)
  • Ribbon Gifted to Me (Unknown Company)
  • Dimensional Stickers

This card is a 5" x 7" card, but I have used this design on a smaller A2 size card too. However don't forget about the scripture they have over at Word Art Wednesday as well. I've included a copy of it below. I really love how this one looks and hope to make a design with it in the future.

Thanks so much to Karen and everyone over at Word Art Wednesday for allowing me to be your guest designer this March!

No comments:

Post a Comment