Monday, March 4, 2024

Slimline Easter Card


This scrap of patterned paper was a leftover from another project that was on my desk. It's from Paige Evans, and I just love her bright and cheery style. So rather than throw it back in the box, I made a slimline Easter card out of it.

I used it, plus Stampin' Up!'s Large Letters Dies (another one of my favorites) and SU! Pumpkin Pie and Pineapple Punch card stock. The dies are from an off-brand company called Mroowvibes. I got them from eBay a while back. The enamel dots are from Doodlebug Designs. I bought them from Mark Martin over at Mark's Fantastical Sales group on Facebook.

The only thing I wished I had done differently was to make the word "Happy" in orange as well. It would have stood out more. But sometimes until you step back and look at something, you don't realize how it really looks.

Anyway, I'm pleased with this design. Anytime I use my SU! Large Letters Dies I feel like the card really pops. They were a lot of money when I bought them, but I'm so glad I made that investment. They're one supply that I'll have until the very end!

Thanks so much for stopping (or dare I say hopping) by my blog! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment