Sunday, March 31, 2024

Whimsical Floral Bunny Card

Needing quite a few cards for Easter this year, I really relied a lot on digital images to help me make cards more quickly. One of my favorites this year is this digital floral bunny with a matching Easter greeting. He was also my wallpaper on my phone this month too.

This card is made with pink, green and coral card stock. An embossing folder was used to give the coral some texture. It's an A2 size card which fits perfectly in a nice green envelope.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment