Monday, March 4, 2024

Spring Freebie: Simple Hello Card

Here's a sweet and simple freebie that's perfect for saying hello to someone this spring.  I printed my picture out to be 4" x 5.5 after trimming the bottom off. I then mounted it on gray paper, then mounted that on a 5" x 7" gray card base that I layered with a coordinating piece of green patterned paper. Three clear rhinestones make it a little more elegant.

You can make this your own. Resize it up or down and use whatever supplies you have on hand. Someone would love hearing from you this spring!

Here's the free digi below. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



2 comments: