Monday, May 6, 2024

Kaisercraft Lilac Mist Cards


Here are two super-easy cards that I made using Kaiercraft's Lilac Mist patterned paper pack. It's a 6.5" x 6.5" and since the dream catcher took up the whole 6.5 inches, I make these cards an A6 size, which was perfect for the paper.

The sheet I used was one sheet with a dreamcatcher on each side. I cut in in half and used the other components in the paper pack to accent each card.

The only two other things I used was some silver card stock to compliment the paper and Stampin' Up!'s Blueberry Bushel Card Stock.

I love it when I can use up some of my supplies and create something pretty, even if it is super easy!

A closer view shows the silver in the Kaisercraft Paper.


2 comments:

  1. Those are two beautiful cards Barb - funny, but when I use nearly all paper like that, I feel as though I have 'cheated' somehow by not stamping :)
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Maxine! And yet because these papers come with a set that I already bought, I feel like I should use them. :)

      Delete