Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Care Bear Card

I love all the unique requests that come through The Angel Card Project. While looking at birthday card requests, I came across one girl that loved Care Bears, especially Bedtime Bear. I went online looking for an image of Bedtime Bear and came across one HERE. It said it was a freebie, and because I used it for personal use only, thought it was okay to snag it. 

It was printed at FedEx then mounted on pale yellow card stock and I trimmed that out. This gave the image a little extra strength to be mounted on the embossed card stock. After mounting it, I used Unicorn Stickles to add some glimmer to the embossing. Then it was mounted on the card base.

It's so fun being able to customize cards like this. I'm sure she'll be happy with this one. No matter what image you're looking for, chances are good that there's a freebie online somewhere.

Thanks for stopping by today, and happy card making!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty, and very personalised, card Barb - I also have used Google for free images for specific cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Maxine! It is fun being able to personalize cards especially for people. I love doing it and hope they love getting them! :)

      Delete