Saturday, May 11, 2024

Soft Birthday Floral Card

This card was just a fun one to make. I didn't follow any rules, but just made it up as I went along. 

This set is called Raining Flowers from Stampin' Up! It's an old but fun set, but I wasn't too sure that I actually liked it at first. I only paid $1.00 for it at a sale, so I figured I'd at least give it a try before I donated it to my local Salvation Army.

All things considered, I think it's a pretty fun card. It's soft and perfect for a girl's birthday.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up!
  • Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper
  • Misc. Washi Tape
  • SU! Bubble Bath Ink
  • SU! Cucumber Crush Ink
  • SU! Gorgeous Grape Ink
  • Soft Brads from Dollar Tree
  • Copic Markers R81 & RV55
  • Sentiment from Verve

Well that's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment