Sunday, May 26, 2024

Ombre Floral Congrats Card


There's a special young lady graduating from high school and I wanted to make a card just for her. I almost threw out the letters that I used for this card, but was so glad I didn't because I had just enough to spell out the word "congrats!" and include a few flowers too.

These letters were part of a set that was gifted to me. I believe they're most likely 20 years old. The ombre patterned floral paper is from one of my favorite designers, Paige Taylor Evans. Her stuff is always so bright and cheery!

I had to stagger the letters to get them to fit on the front of the card. They were peel and stick, but I didn't trust that, so I glued them down too.

It was such an easy card to make but I love the look. It's leaving tomorrow in a pink envelope that has the flap coordinating with the card too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. A great card Barb - love the bold white letters against the colourful patterned paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine! This one was so easy I don't feel like I can take much credit for it! :)

      Delete