Tuesday, May 28, 2024

NBUS Challenge #62

One thing I'm trying to do is to really dig deep in my stash and start using some of my NBUS items, and the NBUS Challenge Blog is perfect for that!

This small stamp set from Close To My Heart is the one I dug up yesterday. I believe I found it on eBay a while back. The reason it really jumped out at me is because of the sentiment "you're in our thoughts and prayers." I love that the plural was used and hadn't seen that elsewhere. I picked it up for not too much money and there it sat-until yesterday.

The name of the stamp set is called A Blossom (A1121). I struggled a little with it because there's not a middle to the largest flower, but I thought the enamels do a good job for that.

I also used a variety of inks from Stampin' Up! and Memento for this project. The paper is from my stash as well and the base is Pear Pizzazz from Stampin' Up! The enamel dots are from Doodlebug Designs.

Thanks once again Darnell for helping us dig around in our craft rooms and create something new! Be sure to hop over to the NBUS Challenge for some extra fun!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Barb! Thank YOU for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! I love the colors which makes your card so cheerful! It is sure to lift the spirits of the recipient. Good job using the enamels and pp, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful, cheerful card Barb - love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete