Sunday, May 26, 2024

Harry The Trout

My daughter is in her her last year of grad school and she's more than ready to move on with her life. She already has a job in Wisconsin, but she's more than ready to move on. This card is an encouragement card for her; a reminder to keep swimming.

I mounted mine on a piece of green card stock and embellished it with puffy stickers from the Dollar Tree. I really like these stickers because they give a nice amount of dimension without adding bulk and making it cost more to mail. Oh, and they're cheap too, and that helps! :)

He's also the perfect size to mail in a business sized envelope.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Barb, and thank you so much for the freebie - my son is a trout fisherman, and I frequently run out of fish and fishing images...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so wonderful Maxine! I am so glad you could use this! :)

      Delete