Thursday, May 23, 2024

Retro Rubber Lavender Love Challenge #231

Over at Retro Rubber's Challenge #231 (#rrcb231) they have another fun color challenge-lavender! It's always fun to use this color because there are so many shades to choose from. They listed some suggested colors, but anything that falls in the lavender category is game, as long as you use a stamp that's over a year old!

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up!'s Because I Care Stamp Set (2010)
  • Michael's Purple Card Stock (from a multi-purple pack)
  • Memento Lilac Posies Ink
  • Memento Elderberry Ink
  • Memento Sweet Plum Ink
  • Memento Grape Jelly Ink
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink
  • Memento Pistachio Ink
  • Memento Olive Grove Ink
  • SU! Gorgeous Grape Ink
  • Kaiser Craft Patterned Papers
  • Misc. Dots and Washi
Since I had so many flowers I thought a slimline card would be a better choice to display them on. That left me with extra room so I filled in some of the spaces with pre-printed cutouts from the Kaiser Craft pack.

If you get a chance head over to Retro Rubber. They always have a great challenge and it's so much fun pulling out your old stamps. I had forgotten how much I like this one and was glad to have a chance to use it again!

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Barb - I have that 'Because I care' set, and I love how you have used it on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maxine. This is a fun set to have! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the slimline card and those beautiful Hydrangea blooms. Thanks for playing at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live your slim line card, your card is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is my favorite colors and I love the images that you used. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber, Neva DT

    ReplyDelete