Monday, July 1, 2024

Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenge #8

Happy July! Once again it's time for a new challenge over at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges. It's their 8th challenge and there are some really fun choices on the BINGO board. 

It was hard for me to choose on this one, but I went with the "O" column. My card featured all ot the elements there: Rectangle, Stenciling, Pearls (Diamond Pearls in this case) and a Digital Image.

Since the 4th of July is my favorite holiday, I went with that theme for this card. My digital design (feel free to grab it below) is a cute dog celebrating in full style.

I started with a slimline card to emphasize the rectangle shape. That also gives me a lot of free space to play around on the front of the card. I used Stampin' Up!'s Night of Navy for the base.

For the stenciling, I tried a couple of things before getting it just right. I ended up settling on a stencil from Heidi Swapp and embossing paste from Stampin' Up!

For the pearls I subbed peel and stick clear rhinestones, hoping that they would add to the firework's feel of the card.

Lastly, I created the digital image of the dog all decked out for the 4th. He's mounted on Stampin' Up!'s Real Red card stock. It's finished off with a piece of red ribbon with dots that came from my stash.

We would love to have you play along with us this time! Head over to Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges and pick a column. You do have to choose just one column straight up and down, but you only have to use 3 of the elements in that column, and one is always a free space, so it's really easy to play. We can't wait to see what you create!

And if you'd like to send someone a 4th of July card using my freebie below. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Barb - I won't snag the freebie this time, as 4th July is not really applicable here Down Under :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Maxine! That's so cool that's you're from Australia! It sounds amazing there! I always appreciate you stopping by! :)

      Delete