Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Patriotic Birthday Slimlines


Today I had fun making some cards that are especially designed for Veterans and those with birthdays around the 4th of July.

I started with dies from Unity Stamps called "Say It Big." I love it when dies come with a background because it's such an easy way to give some contrast to a card. however with these, I mounted gray on gray, so the contrast wasn't as pronounced.

Here's my complete list for these cards:

  • Unity Dies "Say It Big"
  • Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
  • SU! Night of Navy Card Stock and Ink
  • Coredinations Small Gray Dot Paper
  • SU! Smoky Slate Card Stock
  • Star Paper from Place & Time (Joann)
  • Happy Sentiment from SU! Kite Delight

I'll probably have an opportunity to send these fairly quickly, for there are always guys who have served in the military, plus Veterans Day is coming up soon too!

Just a quick shout out before I go. I used Pink & Main's Sticker Paper when cutting out the fine words with the dies and it was wonderful! It's so much thicker than other sticker papers, so it really comes away clean from the sticker backing. I don't get any compensation at all for saying that, I just really like it. So if you're looking for sticker paper, be sure to check their's out!

Wishing everyone here in the States a wonderful 4th of July. Thanks so everyone who took the time to stop by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. A great set of patriotic cards Barb. Thanks for the heads up about the sticker paper.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete