Thursday, August 1, 2024

Everybody Needs Hugs

Today's two cards feature stamps called "Lovely Inside and Out" from Stampin' Up! This set goes back a few years. I bought it at a yard sale, and it had never been used. I'm glad I was able to breathe some life into this sweet set and make these cards!

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up! Lovely Inside and Out Stamp Set
  • SU! Pool Party Card Stock and Ink
  • SU! Lemon Lolly Ink
  • SU! Petal Pink Ink
  • Michael's Black Card Stock
  • White Card Stock

I love the simplicity of these cards and how they're really great for a guy or a girl. I especially think young people will like the colors and style too. Now it's off to find someone who needs a paper hug!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you found someone who needed a paper hug, as these are beautiful Barb
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete