Wednesday, August 14, 2024

A Digital Birthday Greeting

I created this design for a friend on Facebook and wanted to make the most of it by turning it into a physical greeting card as well.

My supplies are really simple. I just had the image printed out at FedEx then mounted it on purple card stock and tied it with some vintage string. Easy peasy!

Feel free to snag the image below and use it on a card like I did here, or just send it to someone as a digital image!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful image, thank you so very much Barb. Love how you used it on your card, that is a gorgeous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much again Maxine! I really appreciate you stopping by and your sweet comments! :)

      Delete