Friday, August 16, 2024

Gingham and Roses

It's been a while since I'm been in my stamp room, although I strive to get there at least for a few minutes every day. I had a wonderful trip to visit my daughter in Wisconsin. It was my first time there and I fell in love. It reminded me a lot of my days in Pennsylvania, which were wonderful.

As much as I'm tempted to start on Autumn cards, I want to wait at least until September. So this card is still fully celebrating the summer with its blooming flowers and pinks.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms
  • SU! Bubble Bath Ink
  • SU! Polished Pink Ink
  • SU! Parakeet Party Ink
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • SU! Lace Dies
  • Pink & Main Vertical Greetings
  • Gingham Paper (Big Box Store)
  • Sizzix Embossing Folder
  • Michaels Twine
I actually made two of these cards, and they're a little bit bigger. I bought some envelopes from Walmart called "invitation envelopes" and I really like their size. They're in between a 4.25 x 5.5 and a 5 x 7.

And before I go, just one of many wonderful pictures that I took of the Wisconsin countryside:


I just fell in love with this place. You can really tell that they care for their farm so much. The fine print says their names and that it was established in 1977. Simply beautiful!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Barb - and a picture book perfect farm photo!! i can see why you love it there
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete