Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designing, Again!

Well it's the second time in the month of September that Word Art Wednesday has a new challenge, and once again, I'm guest designing for them. 

Today's card is made using the featured scripture from 2 Chronicles 15:7 that says, "Be ye strong therefore and let not your hand be weak; for your work shall be rewarded." I just love that! What an encouraging verse, especially for someone in ministry.

I took that scripture and printed it out. Because it looks more gray than dark black, I stamped a vintage pot of flowers from The Stamp Pad Company in Big Lake, Minnestoa using Stampin' Up!'s Basic Gray Ink. I really like how it turned out because it's more subdued and that allows the colors of the markers to stand out more.

I mounted it on purple card stock from Michaels and then used some patterned paper to give it a little texture in the background. It's all mounted on the coordinating Gray card stock from Stampin' Up. 

My Copic colors are: Y35, YR02, YR18, G82, YG63, V04 and RV55.

It's a simple card, but I really love the message and I feel that stands out more because of that.

It's always so much fun to play along over at Word Art Wednesday. You can use the scripture that they provide, but you don't have to. All of their challenges are "anything goes" and it would be great if you could join us! Plus, they're giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to Gina K stamps, who is the sponsor this round.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and a very big thank you to Karen and everyone over at Word Art Wednesday not only for having me as a guest designer, but for all the great challenges you put on each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment