Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Angel Card Project

If you're looking for a great place to send your cards, be sure to check out The Angel Card Project on Facebook.

The ACP is a group that has been around for almost 20 years. Their big push is that their volunteers, including me, send Christmas Cards to people all over the United States. It's branched out and now they take requests all year long for everything from birthdays, get-well cards, etc.

If you have some extra cards to spare and enjoy sending some out, you can visit their Facebook page here or their website here. The Facebook page is best for being a part of sending all year long. 

One year shortly after my dad passed away, I signed my mom up to receive Christmas cards. I hoped that she would get at least a few. She got over 300! She was so touched by the responses that she now sends cards to others. I know that you'd be really blessed if you sent out some cards from this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment