Monday, May 22, 2023

NBUS Challenge #50

Stampin' Up! had a great end-of-catalog sale recently, which left me with a basket full of NBUS! Having that helped me get motivated to stamp a little more and get in on this challenge. It's so easy to get doing other things and push hobbies aside.

It also helps that Cyndi, a friend at church, has been asking where the card rack is. I offer my cards free there when I have them. It's one thing for people to take them when the rack is there, and it's another to have them think about the cards when they're not there. It made me feel really good.

My NBUS for this is the stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's called Uniquely Artistic. I also used the following:

  • SU! Garden Green Ink
  • SU! Pink Pirouette Ink
  • SU! Polished Pink Ink
  • SU! Early Espresso Ink
  • Memento Pear Tart Ink
  • Paper Studio Patterned Paper
  • Authentique Patterned Paper
  • Sentiment Strip from Simon Says Stamp
  • Plain Pink Rhinestones (gifted to me)

Thanks to Darnell and everyone over at NBUS for getting me motivated a little more this week. And Cyndi thanks you too!

2 comments:

  1. You've combined your elements beautifully, Barb, to make this lovely design! I'm sure your card rack is missed, especially if you are offering your little works of art for free, and I'm glad Cyndi made you feel great by asking for them! Me and everyone else (well, that's only me and my invisible hamster!) thank you for inspiring everyone by linking to the NBUS gallery! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your kind words Darnell! :) I appreciate you and your invisible hamster! I love that! :)

      Delete