Monday, May 1, 2023

Christmas Bingo Challenge #1 (May/June)

Well this is a very exciting post for me! For the first time ever, I'm part of a Design Team! I'm so honored that Leslie over at Christmas BINGO Challenges deemed me worthy of being part of her wonderful new blog, and I'm so happy to be a part of it as it's just getting started.

The first Bingo Card we have for May and June 2023 is below. The way it works is that you have to choose one letter and go straight down-no going diagonal or sideways. I chose the "B" and was able to use all four elements in my tag.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Garden Green Dotted DSP
  • SU! Real Red Card Stock
  • SU! Garden Green Card Stock
  • SU! Peace & Joy Stamp Set & Dies
  • Memento Love Letter Ink
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink

  • Sizzix Large Scalloped Die
  • Misc. Gold Ribbon

This was an easy and fun tag to make. I had to fussy cut the stamped berries and holly, but I love fussy cutting. I'm looking forward to using this for that very special gift this upcoming Christmas.

It was so much fun making this tag and being a part of the Christmas Bingo Challenge. 

Be sure to head over to the Christmas BINGO Challenge blog and play along with us. What I love about this challenge is that it's a total craft challenge blog.  You can enter any other Christmas project that you'd like to enter such as scrapbook pages, 3-D crafts, etc. As long as you keep within the guidelines of BINGO-anything Christmas-y goes!

December 25 will be here before we know it!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Barb, on your first DT - so glad you are part of the first challenge on a brand new Challenge Blog! AND we get to be teamies! You and I both chose column "B", and I marvel at how uniquely different the two creations are! I love the layers and warmth of colors in your tag. I can definitely smell the scent of Christmas in your sweet tag!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! It's so nice to meet you! Thanks so much for coming over and visiting my blog. I've visited yours and am now following you on several platforms! I look forward to working with you over at Christmas BINGO Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Barb! Your Christmas tag is stunning! It's so vibrant! Great design! Welcome to CBCB and the blogland/DT world! :) Thanks for following my 2 personal crafting blogs! I'm juggling 12 challenge blogs, owning 4 and additionally co-owning 2 with Leslie out of that 12. The Blogger Follower is acting up (it's doing the same on mine), so I'll check back at another time for that. Meanwhile, if you're interested in joining more DTs, let me know. I can use more talented peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca! Wow that's a lot of work, but it's so fun too. Thank you so much for the compliments on my tag. It was so fun to make. I will definitely keep in mind the other DT positions. I'm just trying to figure it all out right now, as this is my first DT that I've been on. I will have to follow your other blogs. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Barb, so nice to meet you. I love your tag and how it includes all the elements under "B". Congrats on your first DT experience.
    Thank you that you visited me earlier in the week.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, I’m so glad you came over to visit my blog! Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the kind words about my tag. 💕

      Delete
  5. Very exciting Barb and I love your fun filled tag! I too am a new DT member and am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, I am so sorry I didn’t see your kind post sooner! It may have wound up in the Spam folder. Sometimes Blogger does that. Here we are already at challenge number #2. Anyway, I’m so glad you came over to my blog and said hi. I’m looking forward to working with you too!

      Delete
  6. Hi Barb, Congratulations on your first DT. Very cute tag. Thanks for leaving me some love on my card, too. Glad to have you as a team-mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy! It will be nice to work with you!

      Delete