Monday, May 29, 2023

Patriotic 100th Birthday Card

Well I'm feeling so very patriotic right now. It's the night of Memorial Day. I've proudly flown my flag this weekend. I ate hot dogs and watermelon. And I am truly grateful for those who served our country, especially those who gave their lives doing so.

So the perfect ending of of the weekend is making this card. Just after dinner I was scrolling through The Angel Card Project on Facebook and looking at their June birthday list. I came across a man who will be celebrating his 100th birthday next month-and he's a Navy veteran!

This card turned out to be a no-stamping card. Here's my complete supply list:

  • Photoplay 4th of July 12 x 12 Paper/Sticker Pack
  • Unknown Red Dot Background
  • Stampin' Up! Night of Navy Card Stock
  • SU! Star Dies
  • Stampendous Birthday Numbers Die Set

I feel so blessed to be have these papers on hand to be able to make a masculine card that's just perfect for a veteran. I'm hoping he'll like it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment