Friday, June 2, 2023

Retro Rubber Challenge 207

Today's card is made especially for Retro Rubber's 207th Challenge. (RRCB207) Even though it's an "Anything Goes" Challenge, I still like to make cards especially for that challenge alone. 

My Retro Rubber on this card is from the stamp set Cherished Memories by Altenew. The set is still on their website and the reviews go back to 2019, which sound like when I bought it.

The rest of my supplies are:

  • Stampin' Up! Mango Medley Ink
  • Copics Y21, YR02, RY15, E55 YG11, YG13
  • Lawn Fawn's Spiffy Speckles Paper
  • SU! Flowering Vine Dies
  • Pink & Main Adhesive Sheets
  • SU! Granny Apple Green Ink and Card Stock
  • Hemptique Twine

Even though the sentiment "Holding You In My Heart" sounds a little trite, I really like it. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say to someone who's going through a tough time, and I'm hoping this card will cheer someone real soon.

Thanks to everyone over at Retro Rubber, and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Barb, this is so cute - love that background die layer, and Mango Melody is one of my all-time favorite colors - so sad to see it go! This card is sure to sheer up the bluest day! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Heather! :)

      Delete