Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Colorful Hearts Card

While playing around with my heart dies and some colorful paper, I came up with this cute (and maybe a little too bright) card. Since I often send cards through The Angel Card Project, I never know who will need a card and for what purpose, so it's nice to have these generic cards on hand. Who wouldn't love a colorful heart card telling them that they're wonderful!?

My supply list for this one is:

  • White Card Stock
  • Big Box Single Sheet Yellow Dot Paper
  • Spellbinders Heart Dies
  • Stampin' Up! Rooted In Nature (saying)
  • SU! Real Red Card Stock
  • SU! Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
  • SU! Pineapple Punch Card Stock
  • SU! Granny Apple Green Card Stock
  • SU! Pacific Point Card Stock
  • SU! Real Red Ink

This one was really fun and easy to make and I look forward to sending it to just the right person sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment