Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Paige Evans Patterned Paper Card

While shopping at Joann's I came across this really cool line of paper from a designer named Paige Evans. It's so bright and cheery I just adore all the available sheets, but best of all, it was on sale 3 for $1.00! So for .33 cents, I have enough paper to make at least 3 really cute cards.

This is the first one I made using my new-found stash:

My complete supply list is:

  • An up-close look at the glitter paper.
    Paige Evans Patterned Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana Card Stock
  • SU! Polished Pink Ink
  • Ms. Sparkle & Co. Sequins
  • DCWV Glitter Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature (sentiment)

There are so many really great pieces of paper and I can't wait to get back in my craft room and create more! Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment