Saturday, July 1, 2023

Christmas BINGO Challenge #2 (July/August 2023)

This time over at Christmas BINGO Challenges we have some really fun choices on our Bingo Card! If you're new to our challenge blog, the rules are that you have to go up and down only under one of the five BINGO letters, and you have to use at least three items in the column.

I chose the "B" column and used all four items: a digital image, buttons, gingham and blue.

Making this card was so much fun! I love stamping, but I also love digital images. So when I saw this choice I knew I wanted to incorporate something digital. I just love how artistic they are, and they're quite inexpensive too. I got this one on sale for just $2.70 over at Etsy. The other nice thing about digital images is that you can resize them as big or as small as you want.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel Card Stock
  • Etsy Digital Images
  • Stampin' Up! Peace & Joy Stamp Set
  • My Favorite Things Gingham Paper
  • Misc. Blue Buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by here, and if you haven't visited us over at Christmas Bingo Challenges, be sure to. We'd love to have you play along with us. This year is half over already and Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment