Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Shopping Our Stash #501-No Stamping Allowed

I was saw this challenge when another blogger posted her card. I love the idea of "no stamping allowed," SOS501. And it had been a while since I participated in a challenge over at Shopping Our Stash

The first thing I looked for was a sentiment. I came across these sympathy sentiment strips from Simon Says Stamp. Sympathy cards are so hard to make, and I thought that the sentiment strips would make that task a little lighter.

From there, I grabbed some dies, patterned paper and an embossing folder and came up with this card.

My complete supply list is:

  • Sympathy Sentiment Strips (Simon Says Stamp)
  • Stampin' Up! Forever Flourishing Dies
  • SU! Slate Gray Card Stock
  • SU! Basic Gray Card Stock
  • SU! Cinnamon Cider Card Stock
  • Graphic 45 Dotted Paper
  • SU! Embossing Folder
  • Michaels White & Black Card Stock
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies

This was a really fun card to make, although I know it won't be a fun one to send. It's good to have a stash of sympathy cards on hand however. And I'm glad I was able to make this in advance. 

Thanks to everyone over at Shopping Our Stash for another great challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Your die cut foliage and sentiment strips work together perfectly for our “no stamping” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS501

    ReplyDelete