Saturday, July 22, 2023

Stampin' Up! Extreme Skateboarder

This card was made for a young guy that I read about on the Angel Card Project who loves skateboarding. Making cards for this age group can really be a challenge, but thankfully I was able to pull out this old Stampin' Up! stamp called Extreme Skateboarder. 

I stamped the image 3 times on a 2" x 3" sheet of white card stock. The colors are Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Marina Mist.  It's mounted on a piece of Slate Gray Card Stock from SU! also. 

The sentiment is from Pink & Main.

Looking at the card now, I wish I had used a bit busier background, either with patterned paper or a background stamp. Sometimes I think I'm too afraid to add to much to guy cards for fear they will get too feminine, so maybe it's for the best that it's kind of plain.

I made two of these, as it was almost as easy as making just one. One is going out this week and it will be good to have the other in my stash.

Well that's it for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment