Monday, July 31, 2023

Creative Elements Christmas

Stampin' Up!'s Creative Elements is one of my favorite sets. I especially love this flower because it's a perfect combination of a stamp that's outlined, yet solid enough to be appreciated without being colored in. I love the other elements in the set as well.

A couple of days ago I did a challenge card for Retro Rubber, and I had this card base and a few of the flowers leftover. I made this card, which is almost identical to the first one, but with a few improvements. I like the patterned paper better on this, and th ribbon and placement of the flowers hides a lot of flaws in the gold stenciling.

It's always good to have extra Christmas cards on hand, so I'm glad I've made this one. The months fly by so quickly, December will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment