Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Poppies In Pink

This is a little set from Concord & 9th that really packs a punch. Here I used it to make my poppies pink and had a little fun by making the sky out of blue hearts. The grass is just the smaller leaf stamped many time.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Concord & 9th Petite Poppies
  • Papertrey Hibiscus Burst Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Light Blue DSP
  • SU! Night of Navy Card Stock & Ink
  • White Card Stock
  • SU! Polished Pink Ink
  • SU! Bashful Blue Ink
  • SU! Cucumber Crush Ink
  • Memento Black Ink

As of this writing, this little 3 x 4 set was on their website for $2.40. It's worth every penny! 

I have my eye on a sun die, and if I do pick it up, I hope to put it on the top of this card. I think Pineapple Punch will look so cheery. If not, it's still cute and will hopefully will put a smile on someone's face soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment