Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Art Gallery Card & Coloring Tutorial

I bought this set from Stampin' Up! because it was a great deal, and they had the dies to go with it too.  Plus I love 2-step stamping. It's so easy and gives a great look. But this particular stamp in the set isn't a 2-step and I didn't think I'd use it too much. But on the spur of the moment I pulled it out and decided to play around with painting the ink in individual colors and see how that came out, and I decided to film it.

For the details about what I used and how I did this, you can watch the video right here:

It's my goal to get some basic videos uploaded for those who may want to start stamping but are very new to it. I hope that this video will help others in their stamping/card making journey.

I really like the finished products. And I love how the die cut looks so professional. So glad I was able to get this set at such a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment