Monday, August 14, 2023

Word Art Wednesday #607-608


A close up look at the window.
If you haven't checked out the current challenge over at Word Art Wednesday, I really think you'll love the scripture this time. All their scriptures are wonderful, but this one really spoke to me as far as sending an encouraging card to someone.

How blessed would someone be to get this as an encouraging verse on a card. I like it so much that I'm planning on making a second card with it, but with the verse larger. However I really wanted to use this new (to me) stamp set and it seemed like putting the verse inside the window was a good idea.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Word Art Wednesday Scripture
  • Stampin' Up! Cottage Window
  • Stampin' Up! Brick Embossing Folder
  • Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
  • White Card Stock
  • SU! Smoky Slate Card Stock
  • Papertrey Lovely Lady Card Stock
  • Copics Y15, G82, B23, R63, B00, C1 E35 & RV14

Thanks again to Karen and everyone over at Word Art Wednesday for providing us with a beautiful Bible verse that's sure to give a lot of comfort to those who need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment