Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Playing With Pink Flowers

Last week I made a post about how I was analyzing my yellow inks to see if I really needed a couple new ones. Turns out, for now at least, that I'm good with them.

Just after that I did the same thing with my pinks. I stamped a bunch of flowers to see the different shades I have available. I was really surprised at the variations. I used inks from several companies, and although they're so different, they look so good together.

I had enough to make three different cards with these. In addition to the inks, I also used rhinestones from Michaels, patterned paper from Louise Tiller and the Sentiment and Stamp Set (Pretty Perennials) are both from Stampin' Up!

It's nice to be able to make several cards at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment