Monday, May 8, 2023

Scrappy Trio of Cards


While rummaging through my patterned paper box I came across this two-sided red and mint paper. I just love using papers like this because the patterns are so different-diamonds and flowers-yet the colors perfectly match. I'm not sure what brand this paper is, as the end was cut off. 

To make it look more festive, I used Stampin' Up!'s Bud Basics, a favorite of mine from many years ago. With the help of a few other items from my stash I feel like these cards will really brighten someone's day.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Unknown 2-Sided Patterned Paper
  • Red Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Bud Basics
  • SU! Poppy Parade Ink
  • SU! Pool Party Ink & Card Stock
  • Memento Northern Pine Ink
  • Stampendous Senntiments
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies
  • Misc. Embossing Folders

It feels so good to take little scraps and make something pretty out of them. And it's amazing how little you really need. I hope you liked my cards, and thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment