Sunday, April 30, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Psalm 119:103

One challenge that I love to play along with, but haven't visited in a while is Word Art Wednesday. The way their entire blog is dedicated to honoring God is so wonderful! I really need to get over there more, so I've included their badge on my sidebar as a reminder to play.

This week was a great week for me to jump back in. The scripture from Psalm 119:103 are a perfect match for my Honey Bear stamp. It's one of my favorites that I've had for a while. 

It was also a great week to participate because we just got a new printer. My old one was about 15 years old, had been flipped over several times and survived a cross-country move. It was a real trooper and I'll miss it. But one thing it didn't do was to print well on card stock. So I was so happy to be able to print on card stock without it jamming. 

My complete supply list is:

  • Scripture from Word Art Wednesday Blog
  • Speckletone True White Card Stock & Envelope
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Honey Bear Stamp from Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps
  • Copics Y15 and Y23
  • Graphic 45 Patterned Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Delightful Dijon Card stock
  • Grey Card Stock
  • Misc. Paper Flowers & Brads

I'm not sure where this little guy will be going, but the matching stamped envelope will announce his arrival. I hope he makes someone very happy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and thanks to everyone over at Word Art Wednesday for a lovely challenge post!

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. HEART. This is AWESOME, Barb. I absolutely LOVE how you used the scripture word art and the honey jar is just adorable with this scripture. Your card is beyond adorable and such a fun way to show how God's Word is a beautiful, fun and encouraging blessing to us every day. Thanks SO much for sharing your time, talent and art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. I'm absolutely over the moon for your wonderful card and I appreciate it SO much. Have a blessed week.
    Karen L, Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
    I just became your newest Follower, and I would really appreciate it if you'd stop by my personal blog to Follow me as well. Thanks, and again....LOVE your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you so very much for all your kind words, and for following me! I love Word Art Wednesday because that’s why I make cards, to glorify God. Even if it’s just a small scripture or quote on the back, it’s my hope that everyone who gets one of my cards will feel His love! Thanks again for the kind words, 😊

      Delete