Saturday, April 15, 2023

Another "Giant Card"

After making my biggest card ever for my pastor, I'm kind of known as the unofficial poster board card maker at church. This week I was asked to make a second one for our Director of Programs who is leaving to be a stay-at-home mom and violin teacher. They also want to do a house church for their neighbors, which is so cool.

I used Stampin' Up!'s Large Letters for the "WE WILL MISS YOU" and for Sam's name I pulled up letters on my desktop and traced them onto copy paper. Then I taped them down on the red patterned paper and cut them out.

My favorite part of this project is the patterned paper on the bottom because it has violins on it and she plays the violin! I've had this for years thinking I would use it for my daughter who was a music major in college then. That was short lived and I forgot about the paper until today. So glad I had it now.

We will miss Sam, but I'm so excited about everything God is doing in her life. And maybe I'll have to make a welcome card for a new pastor sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment