Sunday, April 9, 2023

Springtime Kites

I've been busy with lots of little things lately and stamping has taken a back seat. But yesterday I was able to make a card for the first time in a while and it felt so good! 

About a month ago Stampin' Up! had a really good sale. I picked up so many sets that were really marked down and I can't wait to use them all. One set that I probably wouldn't have bought unless it was on sale is this one called Kite Delight. I love entering stamping challenges and I thought it would be cute for some of those. Plus I have nothing like it. Now I love the set because it's perfect for those in-between ages when you don't want to make a kid card but they're still young. Another thing that I really love about this set is the clouds. I'm surely going to pull them from this set to use with other sets as well.

In addition to the Kite Delight stamp set I also used:

  • Stampin' Up! Seaside Spray Card Stock and Ink
  • SU! Granny Apple Green Card Stock
  • SU! Island Indigo Card Stock and Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Grass Die
  • Pre-made Sun Die
  • Copics Y13, YR07, YG06
  • Generic Rhinestones from Michaels

No matter how crazy life gets, stamping is such a constant and I love that. It just feels so right being at my craft desk and creating something that hopefully will put a smile on someone's face real soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment