Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Strawberry Well Wishes

Once again I am so grateful for stamping challenges that help me create something that I would have never made without their inspiration. This week over at Freshly Made Sketches Cecile created a lovely sketch design. Although any shape could be used instead of a heart, I ran with it.

I'm not sure just how "clean" my card looks, but I made it just for this challenge so I'll enter it anyway. I really loved this sketch because I love making cards with hearts, but it's a little difficult if it's not Valentine's Day. 

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up!'s Sure Do Love You Stamp Set
  • SU! Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set
  • SU! Real Red Ink
  • SU! Cherry Cobbler Ink
  • SU! Poppy Parade Ink
  • SU! Granny Apple Green Ink
  • SU! DSP
  • Sentiment from Papertrey
  • Copics Y11 and YG13

Unfortunately I'm sending this card to an out-of-state friend who has had Covid for 4 weeks. Yikes! She's definitely in my prayers too. I would have prefered a cherrier sentiment,  but I'm hoping these sweet strawberries will brighten her day.

Many thanks to Cecile and everyone over at Freshly Made Sketches for helping me make another great card!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, cheery design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet! Love those strawberries! Love that background paper as well! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card! These strawberries are so tempting! By the way, it's always the good time for a bit of love in a card and thus for hearts ;-) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cecile, I am so sorry that I didn't see this comment sooner, but thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some kind words!

      Delete