Monday, April 24, 2023

A Tropical Hello

This card was supposed to be entered into a challenge, but it took on a mind of its own and turned out differently than I imagined it would, and the layout didn't fit the sketch real well by the time I was done. Plus, the challenge ended. Still, the attempt at participating in the challenge gave me a card that I really do like, and one that I probably wouldn't have created otherwise.

Most of this is created with Stampin' Up!'s Tropical Chic Dies and DSP. The base is SU! Parakeet Party card stock. The "HELLO" dies are from Pink & Main's "Hello Sunshine" set but I cut off the sunshine part.

This 5 x 7 card will probably be a gift to my mom, who frequently complains about the size of the standard A2 cards. She says they're small and would like bigger cards. So here's one for her!

Thanks for stopping by my Snail Mail Studio today!

2 comments: