Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Springtime Thanks

I was a little reluctant to choose this set as a freebie from Stampin' Up! this winter because I wasn't sure just how much I'd use a carrot stamp. But what finally sold me on it was the fact that it's a two-step set. Ever since I started buying SU! products over 15 years ago I've always kept an eye out for two-step sets. It's just such a fun way to make simple stamping look so professional. And it's so easy. So given that fact, I chose it as my bonus set. I'm so glad I did! Not only is it perfect for a springtime thank-you card, I think I'll try to pair it will a bunny next year for a really cute Easter card. Even standing alone, carrots and Easter are really cute.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Thanks A Bunch Stamp Set
  • SU! Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and Ink
  • SU! Cajun Craze Card Stock and Ink
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Ink 
  • Misc. Green Patterned Paper
  • Speckletone True White Card

Well that's it for today's card. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and may your springtime come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment