Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Rustic Easter Cross Stitch

I like pastel colors for some things. Spring cards. Easter dresses. Baby blankets. But in general, I'm not a pastel person. I do decorate with pastels around Easter, and even made a couple of finishes in pastels this year. But when I saw THIS PATTERN on Etsy I was in love. Finally an Easter pattern that truly reflected me. I love brown, rustic-feeling things. And I love God's Word. Both of which are present in this piece from Fuzzy Fox Designs. 

It was a pretty easy project, which I was grateful for because I made it really close to Easter. There were a few changes that I made. I left out the Bible verse references on the bottom because I thought they looked too much like footnotes and were messy looking. I also changed a few of the colors to suit my fabric which was a little darker than the sample that was stitched.

The Fuzzy Fox has so many cute designs. I already have my eye one one more for next Christmas. Be sure to check out her website, and thank you for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment