Monday, April 17, 2023

My First Design: Winter Home

Card making has been a hobby of mine for almost 20 years. I just love taking a blank sheet of paper and turning it into something pretty. There's such a satisfaction in that. Years before I started making cards, I cross stitched. And with this project, I feel like I've put both of those things together.

Playing around online and searching for places to create cross stitch patterns, I came across stitchfiddle.com. I found it really easy to use and it's amazing how many great things you can do with it without spending a dime. But if you want to do more, you can subscribe for only $5.00 a month.

So here's the chart below. Feel free to download it and print it out for your own personal use only. I'd love to see your finished piece if you make this. You can comment here or on YouTube!






No comments:

Post a Comment