Thursday, April 20, 2023

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge

My card stash is getting a little low and masculine cards are always needed, so I went over to Cardz 4 Guyz to get some inspiration. Right now, Challenge 320 is going on and you have to use either wet or dry embossing. I chose both! 

My complete supply list is:

  • True White Speckletone Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Rooted In Nature
  • SU! Tropical Chic (for little leaves)
  • SU! Old Olive Card Stock
  • SU! Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock
  • SU! Old World Paper Embossing Folder
  • Hero Arts Sentiment
  • Sizzix Oval Die
  • Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
  • Memento Pistachio Ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Cream Embossing Powder

I'm grateful to have challenges like this that help me create cards that are better than I would have thought of on my own. And I especially love the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge. I really need to make more cards for the other half of the population!

4 comments:

  1. Love the texture...fantstic embossing folder!! And those individual leaves behind the tree are perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You rocked the masculine element with your Rooted in Nature stamps set.
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G320

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words DJ! I really like the Guyz Challenge because I always need guy cards and some inspiration to get them made.

      Delete
  2. This is a great card! So many favored items used. So glad you joined us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, loving your textures and design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete